Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FF9 keeps crashing on ePSXe during CD #2. This happenes after boss fight on the Tree in the middle of CD2. After fight video starts playing and crashes. I've tryed several graphix & sound plugins. Just the same shit. Anyone knows way to skip video or solve this problem?

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
I don't have the game, so I can't help you, but I think I've seen this problem many times in this forum. Try searching around to find the answer.

btw, shouldn't this be in the ePSXe discussion?

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
tell you what, i've noticed that in every emu FF9 crashes in the Cleyra tree entrance....i used VGS, so what i did was put games.txt in the patched .exe folder and that solved the problem. I dunno 'bout ePSXe though. :(

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
it never crashed for me there. Unless you are talking about the movie near the end of disk 2, in which case this thread will probably be deleted

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
This problem often occurs when you use savestates. Just beofre the spot where it crashes, go to the world map, save with the moogle, exit, and load the game like you would from a memcard. It should work fine then ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it never crashed for me there. Unless you are talking about the movie near the end of disk 2, in which case this thread will probably be deleted

Could u please axplain why this tread will be deleted? I'm pretty sure that it's end of CD#2 or close to it...
BTW, i play from ISOs, not CDs.

I'll post my plugin versions/configs bit later. Have to record'em all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW... Could anyone do me a favor? I mean - i send u my saves, u pass that place, where my game crashes, save right after it & send me back.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Originally posted by Sataros

Could u please axplain why this tread will be deleted? I'm pretty sure that it's end of CD#2 or close to it...
BTW, i play from ISOs, not CDs.

I'll post my plugin versions/configs bit later. Have to record'em all.
Well, Ive been around on these forums since last decemder, apparently near the end of the Kalisto burn of FF9 Disk 2 (the warez copy) It would always crash at a certain FMV, all post about it have long since been deleted (and any that weren't were lost in the april crash) and if that your prob, this thread will prolly be deleted and at the very least closed. Thats mearly what I was referring to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.