Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
ive been trying to run ff9 on psxeven v0.19 but it always freezes after the patch screen has loaded. the led light from the cd drive is constantly flashing so i guess it is reading the cd. BUT i can run the same cd on epsxe 1.5.2. with same plugin settings and everything.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
like, PSXeven freezes itself? does the console display anything? have you tried a different CD plugin?

i hate to suggest (sorry Xeven!) but maybe just play it in ePSXe since it alreayd works?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no psxeven itself doesnt freeze because i can still escape from the emulator. console displays nothing weird n i cant try any other cd plugin as only peops cdr 1.4 allows a patch to be used, doesnt it?
The only reason i actually tried using psxeven was because of a save file i converted to .mcd format but guess i will just use epsxe 1.5.2.
But why is psxeven crashing at that point and also whenever i quit the emulator, i get error message that psxeven has perform illegal opertaion and so on...

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i tried using peops soft gpu and it says that plugin caused an error, and the others are producing the problem i described to u.
anyway, im using epsxe 1.5.2 for ff9 as it IS the emulator with least probs with this particular game. thanks anyway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.