Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Press ESC to go back to the GUI, choose File->Change Disc->ISO and change it. If you are running from epsxecutor, enable the gui option to do it.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
I'm glad I helped

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

I have the same question on FF8.
This solution seems not work to me.
After changing iso , it still asks me to insert disc 2

I have no idea. Can you help me?

Thanks

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
If your having problems with the cd change option the workaround is to save the game at the prompt then exit and reload using the 2nd iso. then load the memory card.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah , I do this way now.
The only thing is I can not save game in some muilt-disc games such as Xenogears. So I have no way to use disc 2

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have kind of a same problem, I played my FFIX to the end of the 2nd cd, but when i save it on the disc change screen and reboot my ePSXe (1.5.2) the savefile has disappeared and there is only a file from my previous save (which was at lifa tree just before the ending FMV:s). What to do :( anyone?

·
Premium Member
5,155 Posts
Don't revive old threads, especialy not this old.
About you prob: Save to other slot or to memorycard 2 and try again.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
man, this is an old thread.

anywho, if you lost your save, you might be screwed. remember to always save, then press Escape to exit to the GUI, then close that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a BIG problem !!!
When The Change Disc Screen appears (FF9) I change the disc and it loads but it doesnt finish ! It just makes a sound like *tack tack* *tack tack* each 10 seconds. I tried to start the game directly from CD 2 but theres the same problem ! It doesn´t start at all ! Can anybody help me ? (I have the German PAL version of the game)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts