Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im having a problen changing discs in ff9 when i finish the first disc i save quit and then load tthe second one then it tells mme to load up disc 1 right after that is there some button i dont know about to bring up the option or what any help would be appr thx

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
indeed :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does pressing escape end your game or can you change discs after pressing esc i thought it ended the game entirely i tried alt - tab but when i did that it locked up then i tryed save states and it made my mem carderase the current save and loaded me about an hour behind where i was so i will try that when i get to the end of the disc again thanks for the help !!nice and quik too hey alsp have ehter of you ever beet ff9 on an emu ive already played it on the ps i was wondering if it works to the end cause i dont wanna play for 50 hours then it locks up and i cant beat it thx for the help

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Pressing ESC only ends the game when using ePSXeCutor (a frontend). With regular ePSXe it just kicks you back to the menu, and you can resume play by selecting "Continue." With ePSXeCutor, just save your game when the disc ends, press ESC, and load the ISO of the next disc. The same thing will work for ePSXe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts