Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

I have a different FF9 error from the rest of you. I, in ePSXe can't even get to the main-menu.

I see that the rest of the question about ff9 are from people of at least start the game, so I guess my problem has a solution.

I have a pal versino. When I run the game, there is only a black screen, althou the cd-rom reads from the cd. There is no picture or sound. Also, the hard-disk make noises of reading.

I tried all the plug-ins, but I getting the same problem.

What can be the problem?

Also, anyone can make me a list of all the files in the disc? perhaps my CD lack some file.

thanks

S

·
0 Posts
How could your CD be lacking some files? The only way would be if it was an illegally copied or pirated version.:eek: If that is the case, then there is your problem. The illegal and pirated versions, such as Kallisto, are know to have many and various problems. Also, we do not talk about illegal version on these boards. We wish to keep these boards clean and legal. So people get no help w/illegal versions here.
All that said, if your version is legal, then you might want to try enableing or disableing various options in your GPU plugin and you should disable CDDA sound. That is what I had to do to get FF 9 to work for me. But work it does. Give those suggestions a try and see if they help any. And, for your sake, I sincerely hope that your FF 9 is a legitamite copy.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
DelphiMan, I deleted you second thread since it was basically the same as this one. Please only post one thread per topic. Thanks.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 3 of 3 Posts