Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone help me?? i need a savestate after this room.... im on disk 3 near the beggining after bahumat attacked the city...

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this is wut happens after i go in the room so i need a savestate to get past. ive tried everything.. it's a problem with my cd. :(

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^bump^

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
All this bumping is giving me a headache. It's getting to the point where the rules may have to be modified...I'd get you a savestate, but I haven't played FFIX in a long while, and I have no plans of doing so.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hey, man I can help you .. Fortunately, now Im near that place so all that you need to do is give me your e-mail cause i have some big problems with attaching any files here :cool:
P.S. Do you own FF7 game? Simply I have the same problem with FF7 second disk.... Lasttime Ryos helped me but i cant request him else...(I think it will be not polite:emb: ) so maybe you can help me with my problem?

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
omg that wud help a lot nash.. my email iz... [email protected] about ff7 i dunt have any saves on it but maybe i can find sumthing plz be a lil more specific about where u r at.. thx :)

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.