Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've flipped through the forum but havent found anyone with the same problem. So.. anyway when i start FF9 with any given GPU or SPU the produced by sony whatever white letters come up fade away then black screen. No sound nothin. with petes software it reads 7 fps during this blackness. I tried dropping an ISO to my hard disk, it complained when it got to the very end, saying there was a problem reading the final sectors. There dont appear to be any scratches out there. So I checked ignore errors in CDRWIN and then got myself an ISO, and the same thing happens as with the CD, white words, fade to black and then black.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like yer right dude, a save at the start of disc 2 seemed to work perfectly, at least its not my disc, i borrowed it from a freind. He said he didn't like the game, maybe he took his frustrations out on the CD :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
could u explain how, im new to the psx aspect of emulating, i put it in the same files as my mcr, even renamed it. didnt seem to work, what do i gotta do?

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
select memorycard from the menu, then press select then choose the *.gme file and press open. No renaming required.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts