Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOOPING???!!!

yes, thats right, when i try to start a new game or continue, the screen turs black like usual and the intro movie run again, not the movie after at the start but the intro movie, anyone knows how to solve it? this only happen in EPSXE, in VGS runs well but a bit slow...

My config is:

K7 900
256Mb RAM
SBlive
Geforce2Mx 32Mb
Pete´s OpenGL 1.52
Null2's audio 1.3
Pete's ASPI CDR
Paradox FF9 PAL Spanish Release

Please HELP!!!

S

·
0 Posts
This problem is occuring in ePSXe, most likely, because you are using the Paradox release. The Paradox release is an illegal release, as is the Kalisto release, and ePSXe is known to have problems w/illegal releases. The releases, themselves, are known to have problems. Also it is forbidden to talk about or give help concerning any illegal releases. To do so, can get you banned. I suggest that you read the board rules that are posted at the top of the General Discussion Forum. I'll let you off with a warning this time since this is your first time. Do not ask for help regarding an illgal version/release again and please, for your own sake, read the rules.
Now I am closing this thread.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you are wrong!

I have the original FF9 but since i have my psx broken, i was forced to play it in my computer... i tried to play it on epsxe and it didn't work. That's the reason to apply the paradox patch to the game with the pete's aspi 1.6 (the cd can be patched in realtime). but thats all! I'm not doing nothing illegal! you must put on your bussines and if you want to band me is up to you, you are the "GOD" in this Forum.

P.S. Excuse my english. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts