Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After you defeat FATE, there is a long cinematic with the 6 dragons. (CD 2) I don't know if any of you had this problem, but after a while in that cinematic, the sound freezes, and the game its self stops. I tried everything, but nothing works. HOW CAN I CONTINUE PLAYING? PLEASE HELP!

If someone know how to pass cinematics, then that will be excellent!

· Premium Member
2,776 Posts
I finished the game(Chrono Cross, I think that's what you're talking about) with epsxe and I did not have any problems in the part you're talking about.

Betamax, I don't think it is an F7 problem cuz he said that the sound freezes, and when the F7 problem occurs, the music keeps playing in the background.

Back to your problem, Mimic, maybe you have an scratched cd or something like that. Try making an ISO and see if the problem persists.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
... still need help

Sorry, I thought that was FF9... Anyway, I tried F4, F7 at that scene and it didn't work. I also then tried the frontend, and it screwed up my save states. Now I can see the save states, but ePSXe doesn't detect them... OUCH! I rechecked the scene (maybe this can help you to help me find a solution...) and found out that: after the EARTH DRAGON CHUMPS ON THE BLACK DRAGON AND FUSIONS, EVERY OTHER DRAGON STARTS TO ACT ON THE WHITE ONE. AND BOOM! The sound does NOT freeze, but it replays over and over (a 2sec interval sound). The movie stops, and I cannot re-access anything without restarting ePSXe. HELP, HELP, HELP!

Mimic

(P.S.: Here is my save states in zip format. If anyone can pass that movie for me then re-post it here, that will be perfect. The good one is in save slot 2)

· Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Re: ... still need help

Originally posted by Mimic
(P.S.: Here is my save states in zip format. If anyone can pass that movie for me then re-post it here, that will be perfect. The good one is in save slot 2)
I think you forgot to attach the file

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
... oopps...

Well, I didn't realize it was 19 MB, not 19 KB... Okay, can anyone GUIDE me through that ePSXeCutor and pass the movie WITHOUT SCREWING UP THE GAME? Everytime I disable the MDec, the game stops when the movie starts. ANNOYING! Please help!

Mimic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.