Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does ff8 rumble in the begginging of the game, in the movie where there fighting. I need to know because I just hooked up a new controller and I need to see if the rummble works. I've set the rumble configruration in epsxe so it should work. But does it rumble in that part of ff8?

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I don't get your question.............
I try to open dictionary to understand your question
If you mean in Movie sence you can skip this or not...........
My answer is you can't you must watch it until end............
If not answer what you want just ignore me :p

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I think it does, because I remember it rumbling in other movies in FF8, err..... I think. Why don't you just try a game you know that rumbles?

2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the first time I've ever had a rummbling controller and I do know what games rumble but since I've never had the controller befor, I don't know where it does rumble.

S

·
0 Posts
No I do not think it rumbles in the movie sequence. This because you are just watching the movie, you are not actually playing the game, yet. Wait until the game starts and you have control of Squall and then see if it rumbles. If it is supposed to, then that is when it should start working.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
526 Posts
I dont know about FF8 but the controller surely rumbles during the in game FMV sequences in chrono cross... for example when the FMV sequence for the whats the name of the place i think its "fort " or something i forgot.... but the main point is that it rumbles so there u have it

S

·
0 Posts
Ice2hot, thanks for the information, but what Carnage179 was asking about was the opening MDEC (the very first movie that you must watch when FF 8 begins). It does not rumble there, because, as I said, it is a movie, not the actual game. Once you get into the game, then it should rumble where appropriate and maybe even during FMVs (cut scenes) like in Chrono Cross. But not in the opening movie, since you really haven't started playing yet.
Thanks for your input also, UncleClive, that would tend to back up what I said.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I do remember it rumbleing at the part where the big satelite becomes operative. (I wish I could spell right)

S

·
0 Posts
Asz, I have no doubt that it does rumble there, since you are in the game and playing. In the opening movie, it does not rumble, I have a rumble pad, I tested it, and it does not rumble.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 14 of 14 Posts