Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the PAL version of ff8 in the UK and I have it emulated. The problem is that i have mdec and mdec timing enabled, petes newest opengl plugin and updated drivers, external soundcard plugin and I still have problems with mdecs, savestates and actually loading from the memory card. I'm using epsxexecuteor and the memory card setting are all muddled up, I saved it outside the garden and in the entrance hall just before the timber mission and now it dosent detect the save. I Really dont want to start the game again or use a different emulator so can someone plez help me?:confused:

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
for save problem don´t use epsxecutor, for mdec problem don´t use savestates

BTW have you try to use the search thing, cauze is annoying that all people ask about same questions, just if u want try to do that :p oh and... is nothing whit u :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx , my save state problem now works, but I still have probs with memory card. Does anybody have a working memory card than I can download for disk one? And yes I have searched the boards before, but it didn't come up with the stuff I needed.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
have you tried f4 and f5 that could fix the problem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts