Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i find a good site that will let me download some ff8 movies, i mean i looked at least 32 sites today (no joke) and ALL have broken links to their movies, and since i've been searching all morning i might have a nervous breakdown in a moment:mad:

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Do you have the game? If you have the psx version you could use one of the movie players to make your own. If you have the pc version you can view and make your own using one of Quimms utilities.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i have the psx version and got all the movies from disc 2,3, and 4, but my friend borrowed ff8 disc1 since he violently destroyed his one and i need disc 1 movies....

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the site i'll see if it works, and when my friend tried to take the cd off the computer(emulator playing not the pc version) on his 62X cd-rom the cd cracked since it had lots of scrtaches on it and destroyed the cd and the drive, it was loud but hillarious

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
:) :) :)
the exat same thing happened to me and my friend w/ Monkey island's 4 cd, but i made the guy who sold his computer pay me a new copy :D :D :D

and yes, the site works kewl ;)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FINALLY, a site that works, thanks, although it kinda sucks that it's not in english ....but i'm making the most of it:D

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Now where did you get that link Neo?:D

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Originally posted by Raziel
Now where did you get that link Neo?:D
lolololool
/me gives all the credits to Raziel :D :D :D

instead of stream them u could Dload them, thats what i do w/ rm files...

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
If you want to convert the files to avis here's an old trick:

1 download hypercam from www.download.com
2 Switch off video acceleration in realplayer via the performance tab in prefences
3 playback the video and use hypercam to record a screen shot of the playback area
4 use virtual dub to clean up afterwards

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
can ANYONE tell me where there is a site that gives you ff8 movies that's NOT in rm format....(i just don't have any luck)

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
thats preety difficult as they are preety big, and streaming is the best choice... but ill try to find some 4 ya k m8?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts