Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,

Searching through my brother's room the other day, while installing locks to prevent him getting in and selling my mother's possessions (you don't want to know), I came across disc 3 of the japanese version of Final Fantasy 8, a game I bought on import when it was released and which my brother stole and sold (presumably the buyer was too stupid to notice the absence).

Does anyone have a jap disc 3 save? I'm pretty sure the nitestash site has some, but it's down as far as I can tell. Gamefaqs only has USA saves. I don't care if the save is a cracked save or whatever (in fact if anyone has a debug room save I'd love it), I just want to sample the beauty of FF8 again (sniff).

Thanks in advance, Cugel

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uncle Clive,

This is the greatest gift you have given me since I sent of for my 128k memory/keyboard upgrade and you sent it back, with the space key missing, only 16 weeks later! I'll go and load it up now.

May your Sinclair QL at long last become the ubiquitous business pc you designed to be.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Heh heh, No problem, I cannot accept credit for this memory card file, I got this from nitestash's site. If you need any other saves, you could also visit http://emusaves.emuunlim.com, there are about 400 saves there, mostly in DexDrive format.

As for Sinclair stuff, I didn't really much for the QL, I was quite happy with my 48k rubber keyed (dead flesh some people might say) Spectrum. Just think, without the Speccy, we wouldn't have had classics like Manic Miner and Jet Set Willy, and not forgetting Auf Wiedersehen Monty! (I also have a 1k ZX81 but lets not go there!) I really, really wanted a Sam Coupe though, but I dont think they came to UK (from Miles Gordon Technology I think)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts