Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... I've been reading this board for quite some time, several months... this problem has finally inspired me to register. I've never seen anyone else post this problem, so I'm pretty confused.

Alright, FF8 runs beautifully... as most games do... I can get into a battle, everything works fine, until I kill the final enemy... then it just hangs. Never goes to the fanfare screen. Tried hitting F4, F5, used virtually every combination of plugins. Does this on both of my computers, with CD and ISO. The CD is in perfect condition, practically brand new. Not a scratch on it.

I'm using a GeForce 2 MX 400, however it also does it with my old TNT2.

Anyone have a clue what could be doing this? Thanks guys...

·
Registered
11 Posts
sorry man... dont really know.. but I can tell you this...

Breath Of Fire 4 gave me slo of problemns before. I have a not very great computer...

p3-733
128 mb -133 mhz
TNT2 Ultra 32 mb.
Live 1024 Player...

The problem was... I had a very gret 75 fps but as soon as i entered battle it slowed down to 5 fps.. so to enter a battle took 1 min... horrible... so i tryed and tryed... and finally...

I closed down the sirc always enebled F4 ... and all worked perfectly... (also disabled some really heavy filtering and othe stuff...) try it..

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.