Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone new to the message boards. That being said, I have a bit of a question.

I'm playing ff8 for the first time, however I've seen friends play the game quite a bit. I'm very familiar with the controls and options within the game, however, I can't seem to figure out how to activie the BOOST ability for my GF's. I've learned the ability on all of my GF's. Is there some ability I need to junction onto them? Is it a problem with the EPSXE emulator? Help please, I can't find another thread that deals with this, so I'm assuming it's something I'm doing/not doing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm playing through FF8 at the moment also. To activate the boost, hold down the select key during the GF animation. Then you'll see an icon telling you to press the square key. Press it as fast as you can until the "X" appears over it. When the "X" goes away, keep pressing square. All you need is a GF that has learned boost, there is nothing special to junction or configure.

·
Registered
143 Posts
one more pointer...when the "X" comes out, and you keep pressing...all the hard work u've done will be undone..
for example...you're boosted "EDEN" and u got the boost number up to 100 and the "X" comes out...stop immediately...if you keep pressing square, the boost number will return to the initial number and you have to start ALL OVER AGAIN! :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.