Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In FF8 when I fight Diablos and he does this one spell that was something like Gravaja the game crashes but I finally got through the fight fine but when I try to summon him he starts doing Dark Messager and it crashes. I am using epsxe 1.6.0 and it doesn't look like it's a plugin problem or a hardware problem but an epsxe problem. I'll try an earlier version of epsxe later but I play games that don't work right on the earlier versions so I hope the developers of epsxe can fix this in the next version. (if there will be a next version.

·
Registered
9 Posts
guenthar said:
In FF8 when I fight Diablos and he does this one spell that was something like Gravaja the game crashes but I finally got through the fight fine but when I try to summon him he starts doing Dark Messager and it crashes. I am using epsxe 1.6.0 and it doesn't look like it's a plugin problem or a hardware problem but an epsxe problem. I'll try an earlier version of epsxe later but I play games that don't work right on the earlier versions so I hope the developers of epsxe can fix this in the next version. (if there will be a next version.
its known that 1.6.0 is buggy with a few games the newest version shouidl fix that (when ever it comes out, my best guess is christmess, but its ready when its ready) anyways I keep a copy of both on my comptuer, its a small emulator and they run fine in the exact same folder, if you use a front end rename the exe before using... 1.5.2 has the best compatablity for square games

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
I remarked in your post that it's only a personal guess. There's no reason to think it's going to be a release in christmas, and i'd like to ask you to please keep that kind of rumours to yourself. Else, we'll have a lot of people complaining in christmas because 'developers lied when they said there was going to be a release in christmas' and what not ;) . So please, don't make such misinformed statements on these forums.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts