Hey guys. I'm new here. Here are my emulator and system specs:

ePSXe 1.6.0
P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.17
Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6700 @ 2.66GHz
Intel DG33TL Motherboard
2.49 GB of RAM
NVidea GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB Graphics Card

The problem I'm having is that the game freezes at the end of every battle. I haven't made it through even the first battle. When the screen goes black and the game should be loading to Squall back on the field map, it freezes instead. The screen stays black and will not progress. The music, however, continues in an infinite loop. I'm not sure what to do. I've tried different settings with this and other video plugins, but nothing has worked.

Thanks for any help in advance. If any other information is needed, let me know.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
yep, definitely a reading error

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Strangely enough, I haven't had any problems yet. I switched to ePSXe 1.7.0 and everything's great. I would have posted this 2 days ago, but my family was without internet (we were moving). I don't think it could have been a reading error, since it worked on the new version of ePSXe. If you guys wanna continue looking into this problem, I'll keep checking back and trying new things with the older version. Thanks for your help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.