Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am familiar with epsxe and these are images made from the original ff7 discs. I have tried running from disc and from .ccd files i made. I am at the point of entering the Gi cave. While trying to climb down the rope cloud gets stuck. He keeps hopping back onto the rope. I am using a ps2 controller to play this game. Can anyone help me out ?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
never heard of anything like this from other users, so i doubt its related to a compatibility issue of some kind. it might be that one of your commands is double mapped though.

for example, having the cancel and confirm commands mapped to the same key would result in the two canceling each other's effect out. check and make sure you do not have the command that makes him jump onto the rope mapped to the same key/button that makes him jump off the rope. other than that have you tried mapping your keys to your keyboard or a different input device to see if there is any difference?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok. Figured it out. For unknown reasons..... and i say unknown cause i havent changed my controller settings in weeks I reset everything to default under controller then remapped my buttons. I would assume that you were right but I have no idea how it changed all of a sudden... thnx for input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.