Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys checked the FF7 PS3 demo?
It's a variation of the original FF7's intro of PSx version. This time in detailed life looking Advent children like gfx. Anyway, away from being a great show, it had a strange thing. Remember the original intro had a strange scene at the start of it. Theories floated about that being Space refering to ancients coming from outer space. Some minor thoughts were about that being Life stream.

The PS3 demo proved it's life stream.

Side note : After writing that, I guess it's not that big deal to know :p (maybe i was just abit excited)

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
I always wonder why people are wasting their time making in-depth analyses on totally trivial things.

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,720 Posts
cloudvii said:
Yes they did Katsuya. Too bad :( .
And F-3582, I don't think it's so waste of time considering some ppl collect stamps ;) . (I used to be one of them, but I died of boredom)
aha! another secret revealed ! :p

·
Moo.
455 Posts
F-3582 said:
I always wonder why people are wasting their time making in-depth analyses on totally trivial things.
You've just explained politics in a nutshell.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Imagine what would be revealed in a true FF7 remake...

But I kinda agree with F-3582. I've recently seen a few pages about Silent Hill who have this property (and even flame wars ensue about whose theory is right).

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
haha it's werid, I love to make indept conversations about anything. I have a mind when I can connect stuff that has no relation, and it really gets people to drop the "wtf bombs". I love it, but it's kinda neat to think of stuff like this even though it doesn't matter...but yes, useless.....*thinking of FF7....again...*

·
Interplay sucks!
1,219 Posts
Boltzmann said:
I've recently seen a few pages about Silent Hill who have this property (and even flame wars ensue about whose theory is right).
Links? :D

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
didamangi said:
It all began with this review: http://slowbeef.com/SH/

It's too bad that I can't find the thread full of flame wars on slowbeef's forums anymore. I think it got deleted. It was quite a fight, even though it was very geeky :p

·
Registered
833 Posts
My take on the ff7 tech demo is to get more of fans of FF7 talking about this game more before FFD Advent Children comes out. I think that since the tech demo was really big among fans including me that it might make more people interested in the FF7 movie coming out. My opinion is they are trying to get the most out of the series and if the movie does over the top well they might make a remake soon.

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
Boltzmann said:
It all began with this review: http://slowbeef.com/SH/

It's too bad that I can't find the thread full of flame wars on slowbeef's forums anymore. I think it got deleted. It was quite a fight, even though it was very geeky :p
I love Slowbeef's reviews. And his Metal Gear 2 strategy guide (which made me actually play both MSX Metal Gear games on one weekend) is hilarious.

"Highly toxic Zanzibar Hamsters"... oO

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
F-3582 said:
I love Slowbeef's reviews. And his Metal Gear 2 strategy guide (which made me actually play both MSX Metal Gear games on one weekend) is hilarious.

"Highly toxic Zanzibar Hamsters"... oO
Slowbeef is very, very funny. I saw his for the 1st time when Tori-Yama who posted his SH2 review here on the forums, and I've read all his other reviews since then.

The Metal Gear guide is great. I almost played the game because of it too, but I was too lazy to download the emu :p

Yesterday I read his Tony Hawk Underdround review, and it almost made me want to play it too. His review of the game "plot" was hilarious.

·
Interplay sucks!
1,219 Posts
Yeah slowbeef makes me rofl all the time I read his reviews, (especially the DOA2 review :lol:)

Oh, and that SH flame wars probably has something to do with slowbeef ridicule that guys theory in his review right?

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Yep, it's about it. A lot of President Evil fans went to the forums to defend President Evil's theory.

It was very funny, though :)

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
Hey, I wonder why so many people took Slowbeef's President Evil review review so seriously... It's just plain satire!

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Yeah, Slowbeef's reviews are just satire. You're supposed to laugh while reading them, not decide which game to buy or anything like that.

BTW, the guy has real talent for writing these humorous reviews. I've never seen better ones.

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
My favourite quote:
"[...]sucks worse than a 15 year old boy from Thailand."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts