Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am currently having problems with my FF7 game.
I have played all the way up to disc 2 when weapon attacks Junon. It is here that the game hangs upon the FMV sequence. I have tried everything and now my last resort is to create another .bin file. I have done so and now I am trying to figure out how to load my previous save state using the new .bin I have made.

When I load the save state up and get to the FMV sequence I get a message that says "unhandled exception. save crash dump?" Is there anyway around this? Or could anyone be helpful enough to play through this part of the game for me? Thanks in advance.

·
pSX Troubleshooter/Fanboy
318 Posts
If you've been using only save states, please read this post.

If you have actually made a memory card save, load the last one you made and play from there.

When you "tried everything", did that include using a gameshark code to bypass the FMV, or switching the disc before the FMV (common trick used on real hardware too) to see if maybe it's the FMV file on your disc and not a memory problem caused by not using memory cards?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.