Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, i heard some rumours floating round about a remake of FF7 for the ps3, this would of course be the best excuse to buy one! has anyone heard anything since? like confirmations, release dates etc etc?

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
hi guys, i heard some rumours floating round about a remake of FF7 for the ps3, this would of course be the best excuse to buy one! has anyone heard anything since? like confirmations, release dates etc etc?
It was a rumor to begin with and some people started throwing out "questionable" evidence there was...until the whole Aprils fool joke came around :lol:

As of date, S-E has said nothing but they have no plans for a remake anytime soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeha, the S-E director chap said it they wont confirm any rumours- i mean the amount of money the first ff7 is still making, what is it the second most sold psx game ever? so many people would buy the remake-hell, i would buy a ps3 for it! but id want them to keep it the same, not make i a sequel- just the game again!

on that note, what other FF would you have made into a film? like advent children- id have to go with ff8/ ffx

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
the news you have heard is the ps1 release bieng put on psn network for ps3 and psp
No way. I'm pretty sure everybody at an emulation site such as this would care less about that. Besides, that was a relatively new announcement. The FF7 remake speculation has been around since the PS3's release.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
they will remake it when they are good and ready.

speculation failz.

·
Registered
54 Posts
they'll remake it. eventually
if you look at their history they rehash their older games over and over again. they've ported the older ff games to ps1, gba and nds etc so it would not surprise me that they will eventually do the same with ff7,8,9
only for 7 onwards it will require more time and effort than the older sprite ff games

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.