Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this problem is like at the part after the fmv of the crater. every ****ing thing goes weird ill post a pic. well im runing this game wit da 6800 gt every thing is fine on disk 1 but at this part it goes messed. im usng petes open gl 2. ive tried many settings none worked so yea. im usin the iso that i burned off my cd. (alrdy tried playing wit real cd no diff) so plz help! thankz in advanzed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no luck with it because ive alrdy looked at bunch of threads about good ff7 settings
oh by the way the pic to the way right is after i blindedly walked across the second pic i think the one with the fuzzy crap. but i jus wanna fix this so i can play. because i wanna leanr the storyline again lol been like 5-6 years since ive played this

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
if it's all scratched up, maybe. otherwise, Game Crazy just sells regular discs so that's not it :p

what plugins are you using?

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
just don't use openGL2. none of the other plugins did that with me, and graphically, i see no difference between GL and GL2, other than a nosedive in FPS

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
ugh. well, i find a huge graphical improvement using OGL2, in fact, i did a comparison earlier today using FF7. the graphical difference is amazing...due in large part to Pete's two excellent fullscreen filters on OGL2.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
okay, so maybe there IS a difference, but using OGL2 tends to hault my ability to play games at 100+ fps: the speed at which RPGs SHOULD be running... damn slow games.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
well i unlimit FPS in battles, true i get "only" 80 fps, but that's with filtering, hi-res textures, very high X and Y, and playing at 1152x864 full screen ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i think it might be the disks ill go to game crazy see if they got workin new ones there or somton. 100fps is too fast n e ways

1 - 12 of 12 Posts