Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
I already searched on the net and i've seen that many have the same problem.
In the second cd when i go throught the waterfall in the forgotten city (with Bughenaghen) my screen becomes black and the game doesn't go on.
I tried to change the settings of my video but the results are the same.
I even tried to set an fps limit to 55...nothing...
I tried every possible configurations and every version of epsxe...nothing...
I don't really know what to do...
A guy suggest to do this:
GUYS! I FINALLY FOUND A SOLUTION! I started the game from a quick-load just before the scene. Then I waited for the part that it hangs, then mounted the disc 2 ISO file in a virtual DVD drive, then chose to play the file from a cd-drive instead of an image. Just find an emulator that can run off the file directly from a virtual drive. (pSX v1.13) GOOD LUCK!

But when i mount the image with daemon tools and then i choose run cdrom from epsxe only a black screen appears in the emulator...

Please help!!
And sorry for my bad english but i'm italian...

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
heh, this is a known problem with a particular version of FF7 that has been floating around the internet for eons.

So did you download this ISO from somewhere?

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
good luck with that.

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
closing.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
Another nail in the coffin for the Forgotten City crash! tsk tsk, crappy internet rips...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.