Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hdbash: :cuss2:
Ok well i need some help here...im sure youve all seen like a billion threads on this and if there is a thread about this already and a solution to the problem where i cant do battle square to get the keystone please tell me. and im attaching my memory card file too so if you could get the keystone for me on my file please do

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
Keep in mind before you go to get the keystone you have to go to that random house on the left continant otherwise it doesn't work.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
what do you mean you "cant do battle square"?

because there is a very common problem associated with *cough* warez0red games that involves a suspicious freeze at battle square.

do you mean it freezes there? or do you mean it just wont let you? because you have to, like vanit said, go talk to the guy on that little island first, then you go and talk to Dio, who makes the deal with you to do battle square.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Well there aren't any 'opcodes' stopping you from entering the battle square, so it's safe to say he gets an opcode error when trying to do the battle square.
As for a solution? If you're using a warez version, which is apparantly likely, read the forum [rules]rules[/rules].
In case you aren't pirating anything:
Are you loading from savestates? If so don't, load from the memorycard instead and see if the problem presists
if it presists, you can try remaking the iso file from the cd with alcohol 120%, as the iso and/or cd itself is probably damaged.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No you see i get into battle square...it goes into the battle swirl thing right....then it just stops and then it says error running epsxe opcode UNK pc00000080 178332,224....i guess i shouldve been a bit more specific..

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
yeah, that is an old school warez glitch, i passed that part a few times for people till i realized it was a warez thing (kind of like the beginning-of-disc3-FF9 freeze....im beginning to think that's warez too).

anyway...billy....tell us the truth ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I did download an iso...but it was because my ff7 disc 1 didnt work it was really scratched up...and i dont know how to rip iso's so i just downloaded it and i thought it was legal because i own the oringinal copy...

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
well, you thought wrong, thanks for playing though. read the [rules]rules[/rules], piracy is not allowed. you bought the rights to that one FF7 disc, not every FF7 in the universe. sorry about your loss, but, you should go buy another one. they are super cheap, ive seen em for 13 dollars new.

and for next time, take better care of your CDs. here are some tips: http://ri.essortment.com/cdcare_rvok.htm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.