Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was kinda hoping if anyone out there who has FF7 for the PC could post two .avis: the EIDOS logo and the SQUARESOFT logo with the chocobos running. I'm planning to re-rencode all the avis using the DivX codec so that they could all fit (I hope) in a single CD, all the movies. I have the CDs but they're all busted (my 3 year old sister got hold of 'em and scraped them to the wall to death.:cry: :cry: :cry: ). Please if anybody has them, kindly post the 2 avis or if they can't be posted because of their filesize, please email me.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Ill look for my discs. :) Keep an eye out on this thread for developments. You better hope they're small, though. :p

·
Premium Member
6,338 Posts
Eidos & Squaresoft logos: *deleted*

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
you have warez on your ftp.
please do not post a link again, or at least fix it so you arent distributing.
kthxbye

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Dude, what's your e-mail? When I click "email" in your profile, I get the EmuForums' email thingy, which has no "attachments" option.

·
Premium Member
6,338 Posts
Originally posted by Bgnome
you have warez on your ftp.
please do not post a link again, or at least fix it so you arent distributing.
kthxbye
Whoops, didn't realize there was that stuff on there. Sorry for the link, won't happen again. Anyways, BaD_BURN, if you still need it then PM me, or e-mail me.

2,209 Posts
The graphics for ff7 pc sucked, plus they cencored it, Barret doesnt even say shit any more. And at the ending where they are suspost to talk, they didn't. It was just a FMV with words at the bottem.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by carnage179
And at the ending where they are suspost to talk, they didn't. It was just a FMV with words at the bottem.
uhh, it's the same for the PSX version too.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
WHAT

My friend with the psx version lied to me, that *******.
No. Square never used voices in any FF games until FFX. They're going to on the remake, and that'll be cool.

BTW my friend told me about Aeris' death, so we're even ;)

2,209 Posts
My friend told me about aeris' death, Cid and the trip into space, the weponds, the game end, cloud being a clone, cait strif being a spy and about everything else in the game.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
My friend told me about aeris' death, Cid and the trip into space, the weponds, the game end, cloud being a clone, cait strif being a spy and about everything else in the game.
wow. After reading the sentence, I wonder if anyone would play the game if they knew that the plot could be summarized in one sentence.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
wow. After reading the sentence, I wonder if anyone would play the game if they knew that the plot could be summarized in one sentence.
You can sum up just about any game in one sentence. Even a general one can account for any game ever made. For RPGs, it's "Angtsy teenagers (or adults very much like teenagers) save the world from a maniacal villain who allows the teenagers to explore themselves and the rest of the world in ridiculously ludicrous dialogue."

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
You can sum up just about any game in one sentence. Even a general one can account for any game ever made. For RPGs, it's "Angtsy teenagers (or adults very much like teenagers) save the world from a maniacal villain who allows the teenagers to explore themselves and the rest of the world in ridiculously ludicrous dialogue."
try Chrono Cross. You'll need a run-on sentence for that game.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Gk: my standard RPG plot works with Chrono Cross. The only difference is it's a lot furrier than most RPGs.
Well, not quite. You see, Serge is a mute (or, at least, to the player in order to represent the player), and the dialogue isn't that angsty (unless you count the words in the FMVs). I'll figure some other arguement tomorrow.

It's nearing my time of sleep, and I require it desperately. Did you know that the AP Computer Science exam is rated as the hardest AP exam that could ever be taken? My head hurts...

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I can think of worse AP exams than the computer science one...:p

And no, Chrono Cross definitely follows the typical mold. Although you have the typical mute hero of recent years, every other character (particularly Kid and excluding the Citan boss clone [name removed for good reason]) has angtsy conversations.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I can think of worse AP exams than the computer science one...:p

And no, Chrono Cross definitely follows the typical mold. Although you have the typical mute hero of recent years, every other character (particularly Kid and excluding the Citan boss clone [name removed for good reason]) has angtsy conversations.
citan boss? awright. I thought the most angsty/mystical person in the game was Miguel (hardass to kill too)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts