Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am using the latest version of ePSXe and pete's Opengl 1.7.7 video plugin.

I have a q6700 processor (not sure if its relevant) and a 8800 GT video card.

I am currently in the crater, in the swamp area. My problem is that I can't exit the screen ( I need to jump on 1 rock) or use the menu. I pressed the key that I assigned to the menu and it just wont load. However, if I press the key in battle, the focus will switch to an other character, which is what should normally happen,

I tried changing my keys and it didn't do anything.

If I load a save game (from about 7 hours earlier) the key will work....

I noticed that the timer was nearing 99:99:99 the last time I opened the menu, could that be the cause?

My video configs are in the screenshot

As for the special config, I only have the 1st box checked.

Is there anything I can do?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am trying, no change yet.

What's weird is that it started to happen randomly first and after pressing the key a couple of times, the menu would show up, but now, it wont at all anymore...

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
....You have frame buffer access too low, and you haven't got the game fixes enabled.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
try another version of epsxe.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
what disk is this on? ive either passed it with no problems, or haven't reached it yet.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
are you using save states?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Ok, i'll get onto this tonight, haven't played in awhile, its about time i got serious about it... unfortunately its a chore since im not really into FF7

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, I am using save states, I can't get to my closest save point since it's impossible for me to exit the screen

1 - 15 of 15 Posts