Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this at finalfantasyonline.com, credit goes to Lutz.
click me
(be ready to be amazed, or amazed again)
Another one, took longer, but awesome nonetheless:
click me2
(credit goes to Jinshen Tseng)
You guys know any other ones?

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
How is it possible that he uses numerous Omnislashes without Emerald interfering?

·
On Stand-by
759 Posts
well I killed Ruby w\in.................................4 hours or more no kidding!!!! wanna ask how go ahead

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Hmm... I guess my strat for killing Ruby was just the classical Counter-Mimic KOTR-HP absorb... i just left the controller and returned in 15-20 minutes or so and Ruby was dead...

But that guy has indeed some skills... Emerald took me quite a while...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
How is it possible that he uses numerous Omnislashes without Emerald interfering?
the Second Video he had Mimic Mastered / Linkied With Final Attack mastered also. Im not sure what final attack does ( dont remember) but i know mimic immitates your last attack. You know on the first video would probley be an easier solution if it was transalted :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
you can mime a limit break too, however other party members can't mime your limit break.

Edit: and that's what he did, sorry I only watched the first 10 sec, I posted when I was waiting for it to load.

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
In the first video it looks like that Lucky7 trick, but no Omnislash. It seems to be performed by Barret.

What Item does Cloud use on Barret???

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Hero's drink or something like that.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
Raiden1803 said:
but what the hell was that item they threw on him

EDIT

Wait i just saw that post, what and where is hero's drink?
I believe it's an item that boosts the character's stats for one battle.

·
Registered
82 Posts
He uses anger max limit break. That item cloud uses is the one that raises all the status values(strength, speed, stamina, magic, spirit, and luck).

The only materia barett has is command counter+mimic for a total of 8 pairs which means he does the limit 8 times.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
LoRd_SnOw said:
Crap it took me 3 hours to kill this dude. ohh man :???:
heh, it took me 16 minutes the first time---i didnt use a guide or Underwater materia :cool:

·
Emulation Junkie
828 Posts
The weapons are ridiculously easy to beat. I had a mime materia mastered on everyone. I had a mastered final attack attached to a mastered Phoenix materia, so I could never die. ( I DID die once....only cuz I was low on mp at the time) Start casting KOTR and mime it continously....maybe use a big guard periodly, and a w-summon doesn't hurt either. Side note: When fighting Ruby, it is best to use a w-summon hades/kotr combo...the status effects that hades puts on ruby really helps out. Also, when fighting ruby, since he takes 2 of your 3 characters right off the bat, you better hope he doesn't take the one with all the materias you need. Otherwise, you will be doing alot of soft resets.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts