Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i'm still having this problem.
the game hangs on the opening FMV no matter which plugins i use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any advice!?

-bill, the mecha master

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
I use to have the same problem.. The opening mdec seems to skip and jerks a lot.. Taking for ever to play it.. So I downloaded a memcard gamesave from www.gamefaqs.com that starts out at the beginning of the game after the openning mdec.. Now I can play the game.. There is a timing problem with FF7 in epsxe at the moment.. It causes the music to run slower than the video.. I play the game at 70 fps to make the music sound correct.. But this desyncs a lot of the ingame mdecs.. Other than that, the game is great.. Hopefully a future version of epsxe will fix the problem..

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
It ran just fine for me... what plugins are you guys using? I have Eternal 1.1 and Pete's OGL 1.54 (post the settings when I get home).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Where do you guys get Pete's OGL 1.54? Isn't 1.53 the last version?

I should have checked his site earlier. How dumb can I get (don't answer that, please)?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah.....
well that save has all the stuff (characters, materia, limit breaks, etc.) already! it's basically a cheat.

it's ff7, ppl. damned if i'm cheating, even if i have played it before...... ^_^

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what i mean is, can someone send me a save at the first save point? (before the first boss and 10:00 countdown in the first reactor) i really want to play thru the game again.... :(

any help would be GREATLY appreciated.....
my email address is [email protected]

thanks!

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Which version of the game?
NTSC?
NTSC/J?
PAL?(French,English.....?).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts