Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
Joined
·
5,568 Posts
Yup, you can get pretty much the best collection of faq, reviews, savegames, walthrough etc.. from there... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
It looks just fine. The only problem is the battle menus won't show in 3D mode. I just memorized where everything was so I could keep it in 3D mode :p .
 

·
King of the Maggots
Joined
·
4,131 Posts
Originally posted by _426F62
It looks just fine. The only problem is the battle menus won't show in 3D mode. I just memorized where everything was so I could keep it in 3D mode :p .
well, it doesn' look that good, the sound is bad, and the world map does not have textures.

I would recommend you to play it on VGS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Originally posted by takmadeus


well, it doesn' look that good, the sound is bad, and the world map does not have textures.

I would recommend you to play it on VGS
That's odd . . . I've never heard anyone say that about it, just that the battle menus won't work in 3D. Maybe there's something wrong with your settings or something :confused: . At any rate, I beat it with bleem! (without battle menus) before ePSXe even came out, so I haven't even tried it on ePSXe.


PS-Try beating the weapons without battle menus. That just sux. :dead:
 

·
King of the Maggots
Joined
·
4,131 Posts
Originally posted by _426F62


That's odd . . . I've never heard anyone say that about it, just that the battle menus won't work in 3D. Maybe there's something wrong with your settings or something :confused: . At any rate, I beat it with bleem! (without battle menus) before ePSXe even came out, so I haven't even tried it on ePSXe.


PS-Try beating the weapons without battle menus. That just sux. :dead:
... it happened to me but in VGS and with FF8...

that REALLY sucks!!!! (for most with omega weapon.....)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
Originally posted by takmadeus


nah! use VGS, don't give any problem and no need to config plugins
some "emulation expert" you are, configuring isn't a problem, in pete's plugins there is a FF7 special game fix, just select that, and using pete's software plugin would work to, and thats far better than VGS.
 

·
King of the Maggots
Joined
·
4,131 Posts
Originally posted by Ryoga


some "emulation expert" you are, configuring isn't a problem, in pete's plugins there is a FF7 special game fix, just select that, and using pete's software plugin would work to, and thats far better than VGS.
he he.... well, VGS was the first emu I got to work well.... it's just that I'm used to it...

but ... yes, epsxe rocks! (when properly configurated...)
 

·
The (V)ighty |>uffleHuff
Joined
·
607 Posts
chrono cross also had a problem in vgs what with the whole key item list being invisible and all...
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top