Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not using the emulator but i was still hoping u guys would be able to help. i own the FF7 PC CD and i just installed it on a win2k after many years of having it uninstalled. i also have it on a XP computer. the problem arises in the 2k computer where when i get to the 1st battle scene it freezes, anyone know what is wrong? i have tried instalations both with and without DX5 (the win2k computer runs DX9)

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Have you installed the third party patches. I think you can get them from qhimm's forums.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
You'll probably have more feedback in a more appropiate forum ;) .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Kane-Sama: no plugins, only the game installed

@I-Chan: there arnt that many forums out that support such an old game =( this one was the 1st i found while looking through google

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'm not sure it supports 2000/NT. I've never tried the OS myself with this game, but I have heard in the past a lot of people having issues with it. If I were you, I'd just stick to playing it on XP. Even on Windows 95/98/ME it would be fine.
- MOdem

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
inoesomestuff said:
@Kane-Sama: no plugins, only the game installed

@I-Chan: there arnt that many forums out that support such an old game =( this one was the 1st i found while looking through google
I was referring to the fact that i moved it to another section of this forum :laugh: This is a good place to look for help, but FF7 pc fits better in game discussion than in psx emulation ;) .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts