Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there.

Before I start you might need my FF7 'release number' - SCED-02062
I've recently started playing FF7 again, and it'd be nice to go through the final boss again without having to do everything else first...
I came across a few gamesaves on gamefaqs.com. However, none of these worked. I did a quick search through this forum and read something about editing the actual release number in the saves... Did a search for the 'SC' part and found a number similar to the one I posted above - I changed that to my version number.

These saves STILL don't work! I can't even persuade the PAL ones to work for me :(
Has anyone got any ideas? Am I editing them wrong or will I have to get a specific save for my version of FF7?

Help appreciated.
Cheers,
Russ.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
i had problems with convertion of memcards as well but this is what i did.
First download a program called psxgameedit and open the memcard image u downloaded. then change the product ID to exactly the id on the ff7 cd (summat like (sces-00867), then convert it to the appropriate version type(american, european or japanese) and save the memcard image file as .mcd or the type applicable to ur emulator. epsxe uses *.mcr, psxeven uses *.mcd

1 - 3 of 3 Posts