Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm using epsxe 1.52, after the game prompts to insert disk two, i can't move any further: the disk two is inserted, but it's still only the switch screen (that one with some beautiful pictures) what i see. I've tried all the possible plugins, tried to launch the game both from cd-rom and iso, tried using epsxe 1.60 but nothing helped. Could anyone help?

PS Sorry for my english

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
well a lot of people are, and it seemed like you werent doing it so....

anywho, at the end of disc 1 it asks you to save. save it to your memory card at that point and close the emulator. insert disc 2, and start up the emulator on disc 2. load your game from there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd like to. But when i insert disc 2 i still see that switch screen and there's no way to get to memory card, and sometimes i just get black screen. Any ideas?

BTW, which emuls also support disc switch? Maybe i could try messing around with memcards converting and stuff

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
you can try PSXeven and PCSX if you'd like.

what CD plugin are you using? is your disc 2 alright, physically?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ya I had that prob too. I got around it but I forgot how. I think I used a different CD Plugin that wasn't very good, but it got me past the glitch in the CD changing thing. Then, I just used a Save State, switched to my better plugin, and loaded it. It brought me past the glitch and to my spot so I could continue.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hushypushy said:
what CD plugin are you using? is your disc 2 alright, physically?
Basicly it's internal epsxe W2K CD, but i've tried many others.
I'm sure the disc is OK, none of the iso-making programs never sad a word

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BTW, i guess i now understood what was that. I checked epsxe consol, and it permanently recognized my PAL cd as NTSC (no idea why), and even force recognition of PAL didn't help. Did anyone have this glitch?

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
well, sir, i am afraid if you did not buy the game not only:

1. no one can guarantee it's safety, sanity, quality, or playability and more importantly...
2. that is against the board's [rules]rules[/rules]. downloading a game is illegal.

this thread is closed for those two reasons. go buy the game.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.