Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Was wondering if I could get help here since my problems almost like necknight's. When i'm in battle, i can't see the bottom half like HP,MP, battle menu , but its not black and i can still press "X" and it works, i just cant see what i'm choosing =/

·
Narcissist
725 Posts
I'm just curious why people feel compelled to ask first instead of muddling around the options on their own... strange considering that in real life most people would rather mess around rather than ask someone else, let alone read the documentation.

Of course, if you screw something up and can't reverse it by restoring the previous settings, by all means ask for help.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
jamezz_han said:
Was wondering if I could get help here since my problems almost like necknight's. When i'm in battle, i can't see the bottom half like HP,MP, battle menu , but its not black and i can still press "X" and it works, i just cant see what i'm choosing =/
.....did you turn up offscreen drawing?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.