1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
LOL, gimme your address later and i'll send this FF disk back :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Err, Phil, what's this doing in Open Discussion? ;)

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
December for Japan, March for the rest. Maybe January was an estimated one from before.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Square is not going to screw this one up.I bought a broken PS3 that i am fixing solely to play this game. Let's see what the Japanese gamers say next month. Not Famitsu, as they are biased, but the individual reviews. Alot of them said that FF12 was lackluster, so they can be relied on.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
March? Seems like it's hitting GT5 head-on. :p

Decisions... decisions... hmm...

GT5! :D At least until I've heard confirmation that the theme song ain't some random song picked from an album or that the visuals on the PS3 look better on the 360...

If they're both the same in every way, I'm getting the 360 version. Then I'm gonna curse S-E for "compromising". :p There's no reason 8GB of storage can "look" or "play" the same as 50GB of storage~! If anything, at least add more contents!

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I concur.

and this time im actually liking the open world looks :D

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
Need to snag this one along with Star Ocean next year.

March? Seems like it's hitting GT5 head-on. :p

Decisions... decisions... hmm...

GT5! :D At least until I've heard confirmation that the theme song ain't some random song picked from an album or that the visuals on the PS3 look better on the 360...

If they're both the same in every way, I'm getting the 360 version. Then I'm gonna curse S-E for "compromising". :p There's no reason 8GB of storage can "look" or "play" the same as 50GB of storage~! If anything, at least add more contents!
Having to change disc should give you the initiative to get the ps3 version.

I'm sure you noticed multiplatform (ps3/360) games have ****tily encoded vids thanks to the 360. I just hope square doesn't bite the bullet for the 3****y.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.