Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey mates !

I figured out how to run FF12 on my pcsx2 playground emu (I use the VM version - i dont know the difference thats cause i dont know why I'm using it)

So my PC is a Q6600 -> quad core 2400 Ghz / 3,18 GB Ram (cause of my XP Professional version 2002 -> Servicepack 2 ) Graphic Card ASUS EAH 4850 series -> 1 GB / Direct X 9.25

on the pcsx playground ( I have the version 0.5 and 0.4 too ) i use :

Gdsx 872m (MSVC 15,00, SSSE3) 0.1.12
Lilypad 0.9.9
P.E.Op.S CDVD (CDDA mod) 1.3.0 or Linuzapps Iso CDVD 0.7.0
SPU2ghz Playground 1.9.0
BIOS european v 2.00 - my game is a german version

With the Linuzapps the game worked very fine - just a lil too fast but I dont use it for gaming cause I have to wait every time about 15 minutes until the Iso is compressed and i finaly can start.

So I mount the Image.

Whats now my problem :

when I play it fullscreen - 1200 x 960 (or somethin big like this) i see small pixels , for example around the arms and legs - it reminds me of the pixels in FF8 - :mad:How can i make them smooth ?

on a other emulator i know there is TV MODE - so everything looked smoother and not so full of pixels. :???:

Is there something in the Configuration That can help me ? should I use other PCSX2 ?

My second problem is the Lillypad. sometimes the mouse works fine - but when there is much action in the game (many people on the market) the mouse wont work anymore. ( batterys are good ^^ ) What can I do ?
Sometimes the Emulator crashes when I just touch the mouse.

THX for reply
appreciate every kind of help :wub:
PuMa

1 - 1 of 1 Posts