Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
i think it is, you just need the ring which first becomes available on disc 3 and the other items can be acquired through battling.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
On disk 4 you can't enter Tears point. so no its not possible.

if you're using an emulator, use the debug room code and go back to disk 3 :\

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
It'd probably be less of a headache just to add in Doomtrain and the Shop ability directly. Messing with debug can cause problems.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
is there a code to add them in?

·
Magitek Elite
254 Posts

If so, then I have a code book with a lot of stuff in it. I could check it for you, if you want?
I'd be happy to help ^^

Try this site. At the end, it says 99 level Doomtrain. That's the only problem you'll have...if you don't want such a high leveled GF.
FF8 Codes - Gameshark

And for Action Replay Codes, here. You can pick what you want to add and how many you want *ring*
Codes - probably the best to find.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
squall are you sure? i thought doomtrain was only missable if you either sold the ring or if you missed the alexander GF, and tears point was still accessable from the world map.

·
Magitek Elite
254 Posts
i have the ring, the problem is the 6 Remedy+´s i dont have Tonberrys required ability to refine items into 6 remedy+´s :-(

ANd thx guys, i really appreciate your help! :)

Use the codes I gave you. It's your only chance.
You might be able to go back to the desert where he can be fought...if that doesn't work, then the codes are the only way.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
i have the ring, the problem is the 6 Remedy+´s i dont have Tonberrys required ability to refine items into 6 remedy+´s :-(

ANd thx guys, i really appreciate your help! :)
i dont think you need tonberry, you need alexander for his med-level up ability.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
squall are you sure? i thought doomtrain was only missable if you either sold the ring or if you missed the alexander GF, and tears point was still accessable from the world map.
Now that you mention it im not sure.

but i figured it was one of the locations bubblefied on disk 4?

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
and if i don´t have that either? Then i´m prettey screwd? :(
no i think he can also be drawn from one of the bosses in the last area of the game if you failed to get him earlier.

Now that you mention it im not sure.

but i figured it was one of the locations bubblefied on disk 4?
i think that was only done to towns, im pretty sure the place is accessible on disc 4 too.

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts

·
Magitek Elite
254 Posts
Oh, well, then good luck ^^

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
you should still be able do this. im almost certain you can access tears point even on disc 4, and the other items needed can be won in battles or converted from other items.

so unless you missed the 2nd chance to draw alexander from one of the bosses in the final area in the game, im pretty sure you can still get doomtrain.

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
Thx Exodus, but i don´t like to use cheats, so i´m just gonna start all over, and try to get the perfect save before entering the other world, i want to max out everything and still be able to enter the citys :)
Well, use a strategy guide this time then. You won't miss anything, and you'll get things as early as possible.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
its dangerous to go alone.... take this.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.