Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Dunno. I usually don't look at the AT list, lest it's when I'm choosing a spell and I want to see when it hits. That, I do see. What I don't see is the "bar, shop, soldier office, fur shop" menu, the rumor list, the "propositions" list, the character list in "propositions", and the option menu. For the latter 2, if you scroll down to the next page they become visible :). Until you scroll back up to the first page :(.

BTW, I got my DexDrive CHEAP on eBay (a $30 value for only $10! :D). Some Fry's Electronics sell them, too. If you're near the southwestern US that is :heh:

·
Registered
767 Posts
ah.. okay... yeah, I know whta you mean by when you scroll down you can see the options... okay.. that's cool... I guess I'll just press select for as much as possible.

I also know about Fry's... I went to California (for the first time EVER) this past summer to visit the boyfriend... and I fell in love with Fry's electronics.. that is... such... a wonderful store... will think about getting a dexdrive the next time I'm down there.

As for the menus... I guess we can only hope that one day in the distant Future Lewpy makes a patch of some sort...? :)

·
2,412 Posts
Yeh, GO LEWPY!! BTW, not all Fry's have 'em, so try eBay, too. Or half.com ;). Happy hunting! :)

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Okay, let's try and get some info here :innocent:
What are the game codes for the version of Final Fantasy Tactics that you are using? SLUS/SLES etc.
I do have a version of FFT, but the first few sectors are corrupt :rockets:

·
2,412 Posts
I have SCUS, oh great Lewpy :heh:! Do you need the numbers?

·
2,412 Posts
My guess would be it's like making an ISO, only it's for just one part of the disc . . . :)

·
2,412 Posts
Originally posted by Locket Stiletto
how about geforce 2pro with pete's open LG 1.54 plugins?
:confused: :confused: :confused: Watchu talkin about, Willis? :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
767 Posts
I was wondering what a open LG was... j/k. Well.. now we all await Lewpy... and whenever he tells us what sectors he needs.. I'm sure that either Efrain or I would be perfectly happy to send it/them to him. :)

21 - 40 of 63 Posts