Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
i didn't know that....will there be? it should've been headline news in the gaming world by now.....

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
I read about it a *real* magazine :p, I think EGM. I've heard about it only for 7 and 8, tho. 9 is news for me.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep. They(square) are redoing all three. Can't wait for 7, though. (Just imagine fightening Sephiroth in graphics like FFX)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
i don't care much about grafix, I WANT VOICES! :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want voices too, but it'd be kinda disappointing if Squall, Cloud, Tifa, or Rinoa (or the others) don't sound the way you've pictured it. (I can just imgaine Square giving Squall a Jamacan accent). :D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
how about MGS? Solid Snake looks a bit blocky, but he's got the voice of a Green Beret. :D Perfect. :)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you know the guy who did Snake's voice wrote the script for X-Men the movie? Just a minor trivia knowledge. Show off to your friends!

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
He's David Hayden, right? :) or i could be wrong. :confused:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm impressed. :) Good job! Also, he's back for MGS2, so get use to the 'green beret' voice. Have you played the MGS2 demo? Did you see what happen in the locker room? Open a locker with the pictures on it, stand with your back against either one, and call up Otacon. It's hilarious. :D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
no i haven't got the demo. can i also do that in the full version?

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
It's David Haiter(or Hayter?:confused: ).

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
i dunno....but i distinctly remember "hayden" showing up at the character introductions...

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Yeah, it would suck if the voices they picked didn't sound like what you pictured. I just hope they don't use the same models they are using in FFX for the GFs (or what ever they call them in the rest of the FF series)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (gosh that's a lot of zeros :D)
THEY CAN'T BE GIVING VOICES TO SUMMONS! OHMYGODWHATIFBAHAMUTSOUNDEDLIKEGODFROMGAUNTLETLEGUNDS? Sorry, just had to let that out :D. I hope they find the perfect voices, though.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
can u imagine Ifrit shouting DIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BASTAAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDD every time he launchs a fireball at a foe :D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
....or maybe Shiva/Siren saying "Stop gawking at me!" everytime they appear? (at least in FFVIII....you know what i mean. :D)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts