Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first Time I run ePSXe everything was fine, then it crashed. I restart and ePSXe always says now that the Thunk Connection failed 32=>16 and now the Videos doesn't work anymore and it doesn't make sense what Plug-Ins I use.

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
That's caused by the TSG MSCDEX plugin, that is not installed correctly. Here is where each file should be placed:

cdrTsgMSCD.dll -> epsxe's plugin folder
subTsgMSCD16.dll -> epsxe's main folder
subTsgMSCD32.dll -> epsxe's main folder

That should do it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More FFIX

The mistake are strange, I did configure the TsgMSCD and the error message dissapeared, but ePSXe doesn't want to play any Videos at all, when FFIX starts, the music plays, but you only see a black screen. I tried to change the Plug-In's a million times and I tried to run an ISO, but whstever I try, nothing helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

Thanks for your help, but guys I did it on my own.
I used the Frontend PSXExecutortool to save my configuration. This tool damaged my CDR-Plug-In's everytime I started ePSXe. I deleted the program, but ePSXe didn't play Videos at all.
The Solution:
To all, who have the same problem, delete the registry entries that both programs (PSXExecutor & ePSXe) has created. You'll find it at HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE and then reboot. Now you have to do the First Time Configuration, when you start ePSXe. But after that everything should work. PLEASE be careful, when you handle with the registry, a mistake can crash the whole PC and can force you to reinstall the whole system.

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Denis
Thanks for your help, but guys I did it on my own.
I used the Frontend PSXExecutortool to save my configuration. This tool damaged my CDR-Plug-In's everytime I started ePSXe. I deleted the program, but ePSXe didn't play Videos at all.
The Solution:
To all, who have the same problem, delete the registry entries that both programs (PSXExecutor & ePSXe) has created. You'll find it at HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE and then reboot. Now you have to do the First Time Configuration, when you start ePSXe. But after that everything should work. PLEASE be careful, when you handle with the registry, a mistake can crash the whole PC and can force you to reinstall the whole system.
Or you could've just used executor to enable mdec and mdec timing and that would've fixed the videos not playing too..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts