Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the card battle tournament you have with Erin and the little cutscene with Kuja, it just goes completely black and ePSXe 1.5.2 freezes up. Anybody know what is wrong?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Are you using savestates? If so, reload from your latest memcard save and try again. If not, post your plugins and configs for them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I-Chan said:
Are you using savestates? If so, reload from your latest memcard save and try again. If not, post your plugins and configs for them.
Yes I'm using savestates but I dont think that should be the problem. My last save is in the beginning of disc 3 which is not a long way back but I do not want to go there.

I am using Pete's OpenGL2 plugin with the default "nice" settings as the gpu. My sound is Eternal's SPU Plugin 1.41 and my cdrom plugin is Xeven's.

Thanks

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Riotblade28 said:
Yes I'm using savestates but I dont think that should be the problem. My last save is in the beginning of disc 3 which is not a long way back but I do not want to go there.
Actually I-Chan has a valid point, it's well know for the board regulars that FF9 has some strange crashing issues when using savestates. I recommend you try what he suggested.

[]s Badaro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts