Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I'm on disc 4 and just discovered the Chocograph thing...how I overlooked it before I'll never know. At any rate, I'm trying to get to the Faraway Lagoon treasure chest. But I can't even get to Chocobo Lagoon. I've looked in all the faqs I possibly can thing of but can't find any help on this issue. Well any help would be much appreciated.

Thanx Much,
:dead: BrandonLeeJr :dead:

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
To get to the chocobos lagoon you'll need to piilot the invincible (as this is disk 4) to an island nearby to the chocobo lagoon which has got choco tracks on it and use a gashl (sp?) green to summon choco. Then follow the reef that leads in the opposite direction from the reef. Entually it doubles back onto the reef.

As for the faraway lagoon.. It got its name from the fact that it is a long distance from the beach that you have to use to get there. I think its on the lost contentent.

Another trick to find these is to use the airship to find the location and backtrack following the light blue water back to a set of tracks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANX!

Haven't had a chance to try your suggestions yet, but it sounds as if you've got it down pretty well. As for the light blue water!!!! Could they have made that any harder to see? Maybe it's just my settings on my monitor that moakes it so hard to tell the difference between the light blue and dark blue water. Anyways....

THANX MUCH!
:dead: BrandonLeeJr :dead:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
from what i remember, you have to go all the way around the brown islands in order to go in the chocobo lagoon. there is no straight way in there, and describing it in detail is hard. the only thing you have to remember is that you must stay close to the shores to tread on the shallow waters.

and don't use a gamefaqs save. it ruins the fun. :p

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
ain't i right then? :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts