Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
This wouldn't be for an illegal copy now, would it? If you buy the game in the original box, you should get both front and back covers, I did when I bought mine. If you got it used then the covers might not be there, but this game is so new that I doubt that there would be any used copies floating around yet. For your sake, I hope it is an orginal you are talking about.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For your sake, I'd back off, because its absolutely none of your business what I need the CD covers for.. maybe I just want them for the heck of it...not tryin' to be rude to the admins here but, don't go and TRY to find a reason to close theis thread. when what it really is is a simple question with a simlpe answer... need I say more.

( No hard feelings :) ... but unless U have an answer to my question I don't need U assuming anything in this thread )

Thanx

K

·
0 Posts
Well I am going to close this thread ... if you need CD covers then use www.google.com and search for them. CD covers are a bit in the grey area and it is always better to be safe then sorry ... that is why I am closing this thread. I also suggest you try to be a little nicer to the admins here ... they are here to help and don't deserve to be treated like that.

C

·
0 Posts
Sorry for reopening this thread Keith, but I just needed to add a little something..

CD covers are copyrighted material, and how to find loads of them will not be discussed here, no ifs, ands, or buts.

FYI, if you mouth off to an admin again, and you won't be coming back here anymore, because I don't stand for that behavior, and I don't care what reputation I get for removing users. Just a few words to the wise..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.