Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two small suggestions for now. When you click on members the member list comes up.If there is a feature to view the member list by countries listed alphabetly it will be nice ,in this way one can find how many members are from ones country.
Another could be List by maximum No. of avg posts per day so that we can find out which members are doing exceptionally well.

Others suggestions coming soon.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
both of those are not features supported by vbulletin and i dont really see a way of adding them. as for location, many members do not specify an actual country so you might not find what yo uare looking for. and personally, i think "top 10 posters" is good enough. i dont need a whole jay letterman thing going on..

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
how about a serach function then? To get to "Keiichi", for example, i'd have to scroll through hundreds of other users (though i can go to top10 posters instead ;)) to get to "K".

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Keiichi
how about a serach function then? To get to "Keiichi", for example, i'd have to scroll through hundreds of other users (though i can go to top10 posters instead ;)) to get to "K".
...or you can just click on your name when you see it underlined, or click on that person's profile button, which is just under his post. There is a search engine for names, and I find it to be rather accurate. BTW Did you know that there's a link for pages under the top 10 posters that let you see the 20, 30, etc...?

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
oh yeah, the "advanced search" thingy. i kinda forgot about that. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts