Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i having some problems cause im just new user

to save the game is in Write snapshot right?
then to load is Load snapshot

but im playing blue rescue team and whenever i load the saved file it just load and do nothing
i mean the load pic appears but it is stopped u cant move it.
should i save the file somewhere?

and in pokemon ranger whenever i load the game it says it got crash zzzz
and whenever i saved the game in the direct game it says new game again if I restart the game

help plz

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Read the stickied FAQ, questions 7, 8abc and 10.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Punch "Ranger" and/or "Rescue Team" into the dupe search bar on the left and you'll get it. Because I'm in a good mood for no appearant reason, I'll tell you that the savetype is Flash 2Mbit, which translates to 256kByte in No$, for both games.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Here:

·
Registered
1 Posts
i got a problem

i got a problem im trying to play pokemon diamond but it stops when i get first fight and already took the enemy pokemon's hp to 0 it won't continue
can someone help me please fast as possible

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Pokemon (as well as some other games) needs a feedback from the sound core to continue at certain points (eg. after battle). If the sound option is turned off, the sound core emulation is fully shut down, therefor denying the game to advance.
EDIT: Oh, and if you would be so kind, don't hijack other peoples' threads with a totally off-topic question next time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.