Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
UHHH!! Clarie looks sort of buff and more sexy. :) She looks hot in the DC version of Code Veronica. :)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Neone know this game?

It has problems running.It looks some key is automatically pressed.works fine in other emulators though.Anyone listening?

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hated this game at first but its really colourful and works with good speeds on all emus.

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Nice Screen shots. What Video card are u using? :) And that soccer game...It reminds me of Virtual Striker 2. How I lost a $50 bet to my friend. :( :'(

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by ToM_E
Nice Screen shots. What Video card are u using? :) And that soccer game...It reminds me of Virtual Striker 2. How I lost a $50 bet to my friend. :( :'(
Whats a video card? j/k ;)

My specs on profile.I am using that good old 810 and until recently I used to think that I cant afford higher settings on my slow processor but it can afford playable speed in most games.

I too love soccer games.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would have posted screenshots from many more games but my cd drive is messed up so I can post only from the games available on my hard disk.
:(

·
Registered
134 Posts
prafull thanks for these, you give me courage :)

I already corrected many 3D parts (still not the PE2, but i work on it), my partner is remaking the CD-ROM decoder, and another guy will try to make miracles in speed. I hope we will satisfy you guys more than we do now :)

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
i'm just wondering thus the sound on the game(music) works on the new version?

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by PsYcHoJaK
prafull thanks for these, you give me courage :)

I already corrected many 3D parts (still not the PE2, but i work on it), my partner is remaking the CD-ROM decoder, and another guy will try to make miracles in speed. I hope we will satisfy you guys more than we do now :)
Thanks,its always nice to hear appreciation from "big guys"like you .So keep up the good work.
Btw is there any way to solve the contoller problem that come up in few games.I hope it will be also sorted out in future releases.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by gouki29

small soldiers. never played it tho.. is it any good?
Surely not one of my favourites but still playable if you get it really cheap. ;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
I think problems will be solved if I implement the PSEmuPro controller plugins, instead of using my own routines, if you guys agree, I'll implement this soon, and about the in-game music, we corrected it so what it plays the correct music track this time, but still games like GT just play garbage. Sherlock muct investigate this once again, ehehe.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by PsYcHoJaK
I think problems will be solved if I implement the PSEmuPro controller plugins, instead of using my own routines, if you guys agree, I'll implement this soon
Psemupro controller plugins will be cool and will definitely provide many more options.
Psinex will have savestates support I guess ?(sometime in the future version).
An option to enable/disable bios from running everytime should also be nice.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey, i had a nice progress this morning, serious 3D bugs corrected (STILL PE2 BUG THERE THOUGH). Yeah I agree about the controllers, will do. And save states of course, I need to gather information soon. As about the bios, yeah I can make this option really soon if its essential, but really, the normal way to make all games at least to load properly in memory and run is the bios way. I'll add it as a second option, ok. I'm thinking about a nice way to run cd's without even a bios image. I'll see about it. It will help newbies a lot, which always ask ' what is a bios ', oh well, anyway, check the news on NGEmu whenever they get posted or my homepage, bye bye dudes!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi psychojak,
Just saw your homepage.Looks like some really good progress is taking place.
Cds running without bios ? That will simply be amazing.

Good luck. :)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just used revision 3 of psinex and I feel that there is lot of speed improvement.(Not sure may be its my feeling only).
Neway here is a screenshot from a game that didnt ran (or i didnt tried hard) in previous versions.Game is apocalypso.
Anyway ,great work psychojack.Thanks for Hide bios logo option.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts