1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,810 Posts

·
Back to regular business
3,317 Posts
Seifer in .... Hip Hop style !!! Argh! :spy:

Anyway, I'm sure that this game will rock! Vivi's new hat will take care of that :D

BTW: Yuffie was already part of KH1.

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
WTF did they do to Cid??!! oO

I've seen better amateur fanart...

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
kingking 3rd said:
this is getting too much. that's setzer from ff6, why setzer:???:
why not?

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Toshiro said:
Hopefully before I come home for Christmas (Dec 22) I will pick up the JP version of the game, maybe post some screenies.
Have they announced a release date for Japan on this?oO

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,398 Posts
generalplot said:
Have they announced a release date for Japan on this?oO

well...

GameFAQs said:
Relese data
Genre:Role-Playing>Action RPG..........................Designed By:Square Enix

Kingdom Hearts II..............................Square Enix........12/22/05........JP
Kingdom Hearts: Trinity Masterpiece......Square Enix........12/22/05.......JP
Kingdom Hearts II..............................Square Enix........Spring 2006....EU
Kingdom Hearts II..............................Square Enix.........03/01/06......US

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
KanedA said:
Hmmm, ok, I hope gamefaqs is right.:D I hadn't seen a release date announced anywhere on Square-Enix's site or any other large site for that matter, so this is news. I'll definitely import this one in 2 weeks if it makes it out in time.;)

·
Emunext fanboy
4,245 Posts
Setzer??? Cool. Finally they began to remember old good Designs ^_^. It's awesome to see Setzer again (Even if his design looks kinda not him Oo )
+ 5 Points to Square ^^

Side note : Iirc this is the only returning old FF character since Cid (FF4) who appeared in some chocobo games in 1998/99

·
Heretic
2,771 Posts
I think seeing a release date before Christmas is just a tad optimistic. Maybe a few months would be more realistic.

Characters so far in this thread:
Vivi
Raijin
Fuijin
Seifer
Setzer (looks more like Seymore from FFX to me, despite the Japanese saying otherwise)
Rikku
Yuna
Paine
Cid
Yuffie
Cloud
Squall

And if it's going to take them this long to make the 3rd one (if there is) I'd rather them squeeze as much as they want into the 2nd. Besides, some of the cameo's in the 1st were pretty damn weak (Tidus, Wakka, Selphey seemed to have lost much of their personality).

Also what do you guys think Kingdom Hearts: Trinity Masterpiece is?

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Vanit said:
I think seeing a release date before Christmas is just a tad optimistic. Maybe a few months would be more realistic.

Characters so far in this thread:
Vivi
Raijin
Fuijin
Seifer
Setzer (looks more like Seymore from FFX to me, despite the Japanese saying otherwise)
Rikku
Yuna
Paine
Cid
Yuffie
Cloud
Squall

And if it's going to take them this long to make the 3rd one (if there is) I'd rather them squeeze as much as they want into the 2nd. Besides, some of the cameo's in the 1st were pretty damn weak (Tidus, Wakka, Selphey seemed to have lost much of their personality).

Also what do you guys think Kingdom Hearts: Trinity Masterpiece is?

Seymour? U mean the guy with blue hair that has got nothing to do with the one with that pic? :p

http://media.psfantasy.com/games/playstation_2/final_fantasy_x/screenshots/images/62.jpg

·
Heretic
2,771 Posts
I said I knew it wasn't him (I can read some Japanese after all), but when I saw him I immediately said to myself, "Gee, that does look a lot more like Seymour."

A little gel and Setzer is Seymour all over.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
oO Not really, Little gel, less hair, dye his hair to gray :p, oh and loose some style xD

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.