Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really don't know what i say here, sorry for my buddy english ;

:wub: But I was looking for a True playstation 2 . And i know wich is Possible
Have playable game from the older playstation 1 .SO..
On the next release or future release is not a buddy idea introduct also the software for emulation also The playstation 1.. I have make some prove..
with this emulator pcsx2 but don't work none ; i Hope i don't have speak buddy , my intention is only for introductions the compatible plugins for some playable game of the play 1

Its a good step award :thumb:

What do you thinks? :wub:
:santa:

EDIT : Okok I know wich esist other emulation fot this , like epsxe (great 's emulators) or pcsx 1 :) But isn't not good have a emulator for playable all et two games? I thinks is a request simple..

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
From your post you're asking for PCSX2 to be able to play PSone games as well, because that's what a real PS2 does right?

Well you also mentioned ePSXe and PCSX. So yea it would be great to have an All-in-one emulator, wbut when you have great emulators like the ones you mentioned why not just use those.

I can tell you now, the PCSX2 team will never do this. They do PS2, not PSone.

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
my god did you use babelfish to post this? o_O
dont ask for anything from the authors... PCSX2 will never play PS1 games as it is usless because we have great emulators like ePSXe, PSXeven and PCSX for that.

this topic has also been discussed in the past....

EDIT:...RB how the hell did you post 2 minutes before me? O_O im pretty sure i didnt take 2 minutes too write my post... and yours wasnt there when i replied.. :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I'm magic :p Like Santa Claus!

Yea, Chrono's right. don't bother asking the authors for features and requests. We should already be thankful that they are making a PS2 emulator. Wy don't you hold your requests till the PS2 emulator part is perfect ... Still I wouldn't ask if I were you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really? O_O? (quote) this topic has also been discussed in the past....(/quote)
sorry! i don't have idea..
and.. I have read very well the faq's first to post ... now .., don't know if the others mentioned emulators can be port disturb for this comunity , Ok ok i thinks wich mus i edit thats names?
howewer , (quote ) So yea it would be great to have an All-in-one emulator (/quote) Not all in one... but only the power of pcsx1 and the power of pcsx2 (isn't the same production's? o_O?)

There is no liberty of speaking :(

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
The authors are different for both projects. ;) Well you're going to have to get PSX2 and PCSX2 seperately. There's a very very slim chance of it ever merging.

Yes, there is liberty of speaking, but there is also common sense. At least wait till the emulator for PS2 (PCSX2) is done.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
This has been discussed DOZENS of times before,with a quick search you can see for yourself.PCSX2 will never support PS1 games because there is no point in doing that.If you want to play ps1 games use PCSX,ePSXe or any other emulator out there which are working nice and fast.I dont see any point in having one emulator fpr both ps1 and ps2 since that would make it slower less compatible and harder to code.
Also if you read the forum's rules you would see that you should do a search before making a new thread and as it seems you didnt.
Freedom of speech? I dont see anyone either deleting your posts or telling you that you cant post even though you ask a question that has been answered so many times before.So next time before accusing us of censorship think more

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
bositman said:
This has been discussed DOZENS of times before,with a quick search you can see for yourself.PCSX2 will never support PS1 games because there is no point in doing that.
I hate to admit it but i think i asked also in the starting days of PCSX2 back then :p :heh: But i didnt know PS2 handled PS1 with different hardware...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts