Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this topic isn't related to this forum but i couldn't find other forums how talking about features

Anyway i wanted to suggest you to add controls profile
so kinda to every game i can put another set of controls.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
That could be done probably through epsxecutor or delta frontends. The problem lies in the lack of support for pad plugins. Whenever that feature kicks in, i bet you'll have the possibility to have a different control set for every game. I know they were working on it for 1.6.0, but a data loss prevented it's appearance in the release. Hopefully it will be in a future release, but please don't ask when will that be. We honestly don't know. It's out when it's out ;) .

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Well less of the probably and more of the already ;).

Both frontends already support pad configurations. Although that said epsxecutor does it's keymapping via epsxe itself, so most folks could be excused for not realising it even existed (hell I wouldn't have known it was there except for the fact that I analysed it's registry keys when writing my file converter :p). Also, for the reasons I-Chan stated epsxecutor already has pad plugin support, even if epsxe doesn't ;).

As for Delta, it uses it's own configuration dialog for that, but there's a bug regarding psx pad converters on the current release (Damn you lot for only pluging 1 pad into those things when they always expect to find 2 :p). Theres a beta on the forum somewhere with the fix, if you want to go hunting ;).

·
Registered
7 Posts
A way to change plug in settings without having to quit the emulator, open it up again, make the changes and restart the game would be great.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
There is already a menu for some of the functions (ie graphics). Press delete (that's delete, NOT backspace) in game to open the menu.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,978 Posts
if you enable it in the Eternal sound plugin you can have the menu open to change sound settings on the fly as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts