Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fear Effect 2 is perfect until disk 2 where you get into a maze.

It appears the camera (viewpoint) should be able to see through some of the walls in the maze (so you can see where you are walking), but epsxe draws the walls as solid and textured when they should be transparent.

The game can not be played further until you get past this point.

It's unknown if there are any problems beyond this point as I can't proceed until this is fixed.

· Premium Member
5,551 Posts
the maze section is perfectly completable, infact I have completed the game under 1.5.0 and 1.4.0 both play it near perfectly, the maze setion is still easy to complete, and 99% of the time u can see Hana.

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maze

Dig around this forum, you'll find this problem posted else where by others too. Perhaps you are playing Fear Effect 1?

I got through the maze via wireframe. That's how you can tell you are viewing from behind walls (which should be transparent).

So far, this is the only glitch. I've played quite far, but have not finished yet. It's a great game. I'm so glad I can play it in Linux. Whoo-hoo!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.