Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While the community votes for the best thread this year, I thought this would be a good time for all of us including those who were nominated to share his or her favorite thread(s) created this year and give a reason why it was your favorite. Whether it sparked interest from community and became popular or fizzled out quickly but still was important to you, talk about your favorite(s) this year.

My favorite this year had to be my April Fool's Gmail Anouncement . Looking back at it now, it's kinda of funny to see my thread going from a "lame April Fool's joke" to now where everyone and their next door neighbor owning a gmail account. :D

Hopefully I can hang around enough next year to make even more favorites. ;)
But enough of what I think, let's hear some of yours.

S

·
0 Posts
my personal fav. I made? the anti FF thread, but also at the same time the worst one. I even killed it myself. Very much a love/hate thing ;)

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Samor said:
my personal fav. I made? the anti FF thread, but also at the same time the worst one. I even killed it myself. Very much a love/hate thing ;)
You still haven't apologised for yelling at me in that thread.
You're a meany. :p

My favourite thread of the year is the one I just made in the Coding forum. ;)

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
Buying a New COmputer Sucks Without a Doubt,Thanks to you all I'm doing really great! :smash:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
I've made a total of 6 threads in the whole yeah (no comments...) and the only one with a medium appeal to people and which survived for more than 2 days was The Kaiser Sigma Conspiracy... so I guess that could be (under some kind of twisted reasoning) my favorite thread of those I made this year...

·
Registered
7,330 Posts

·
Administrator
15,453 Posts
cloudvii said:
Yelo , you made a thread that never dies , which is still live till this year ;) and maybe till the day ppl will be talking about PSX the same way we are talking about Atari :p (a strange saying :???: )
yea but the thread name is Favorite thread(s) you made this year.

'this' year :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Yeloazndevil said:
yea but the thread name is Favorite thread(s) you made this year.

'this' year :p
Though it is quite an accomplishment to create one that lasts for 2 years :thumb:

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
My favorite thread that i made this year would be the sexy beach 2 one and the one about japanese and whatnot horror or action movies,can't remeber the exact name of my thread though:(.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
You could look at your user profile and see what threads you've created :p. That's how I dug up all of my old threads in my post above.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
I'll nominate my top 3 threads. If anyone cares, pick one and tell everyone :p

My funniest thread was my April, 1st joke:
Computer Virus Spreads to Human

Not that popular, but I liked it anyway.

Then there's a more controversial thread, which fortunately created no problems:
The Brick Testament

Personally, I had big laughs with it :lol:

And finally there's the wonders of eBay:
Virgin Mary on a Sandwich Auctioned on eBay

---

Most of my other threads died quickly from lack of interest, or created uninteresting discussions. One exception is that thread about the paralyzed man controling a computer with his brain.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts